Monday, February 26, 2007

Toledo Symphony

There'll be a concert by the Toledo Symphony at my parish, Immaculate Conception, in the Old South End, on Friday, March 16. The program will start at 7:30 PM. It's part of the Huntingdon Bank Neighborhood Concert Series. Tickets will be available at the door and will cost $10, half price for children 12 and under. Chelsea Tipton II will conduct, but will be joined by a guest conductor, none other than Father Paul Kwiatkowski. One other thing. A reception will follow. I've never seen receptions done quite so well as they're done at Immaculate Conception. Plan on sticking around.

1 comment:

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

I had intended to go, but my wife reminded me that we already had tickets elsewhere for that evening.

Besides, the March "Pops" is the very next day :-(